Saturday, November 26, 2005

Oh dear

It seems my antipathy toward a certain singer/songwriter has made me an enemy. Angry of West Lothian writes:

"Dear DogHorse,

I have been a fan of this site for some time but feel i had to contact you regarding the parody " Your Gullible " by James Blunt ( Twunt ),

I think it is utterly disgusting that you can completley ridicule an artist that is talented, if you were an aspiring musician trying to make it in the music world you would understand that it is not an easy task.

To put it mildly the fact that you have ripped the mickey out of this excellent musician just to get a cheap laugh is nothing short of DESPERATE.

Again I cannot stress enough how much I previouly enjoyed this site until this incident, I now will no longer visit this site, perhaps not a big deal to you but it is one less fan that actually enjoyed your entertaining parodies.

Yours Angrilly
Name withheld"

Hmm... QED, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home